It's a wonder how I get anything done. You know how when you were a kid you would follow a grasshopper through the grass...and the bastard would jump just before you caught it every single time? That is how my thought and follow through processes seems to work. You would get so excited and anxious to catch it that by the time you did, all you wanted to do with it was pull its little legs off. No...I don't hurt animals. Just thought I would throw that in there in case you were guessing. So, here I am, starting a blog to discuss my new ventures of (A) trying to outgrow and outsmart my adult ADD. (B) trying to lose weight..again..because my activity to eating ratio seems to have gone in the wrong direction and taken my ass and thighs with it. (C) attempting my own photography venture..and finally (D) embarking on a new marriage (third times a charm right?)..All of these will be attempted in true ADD fashion while being a Mom, a new Stepmom, earning my Business degree and embarking on a new journey of self-discovery. Okay, to be honest I just put the self discovery crap in there because it sounds so enlightening and important. How about Self-Survivery? That seems more descriptive of what it feels like. Surviving myself, my life and my family. So let's get the show started.
I'm going to write in, hopefully, every day or so, and just let you know what's in my mind, what's in the works, what strides I have made and all about anything or anyone that has irritated me. What is working ...what is not...wins...losses..so on so forth. I will warn you that I am a fairly entertaining person and if you are offended easily...please feel free to comment so that we can all laugh at you.
No comments:
Post a Comment